Sunday, January 17, 2010

myWEEKEND



THIS WEEKEND I went into the city (NEW YORK CITY) with my Grandma, Sister, Aunt, and Mom, to see the Broadway Show JERSEY BOYS. The show was absolutely fantastic!!!!! They sang a song literally every 2 minutes. It was a very very very fun show! Omg I like really loved the show. Ahhhhh it was soooo good!!!!! After that my Mom Grandma and Aunt went home and I stayed with my sister in her apartment! She lives in a great apartment in Murray Hill. We we were pretty tired so we just chilled out Saturday night and ordered food from this place called the BLACK SHACK. They had really good burgers. And delicious sweet potato fries. Ha! Then this morning we went to go have brunch in the West Village. WE RAN INTO BROOKE SHIELDS. She's beautiful and super tall in person. Anywhoooo; we went to this awesome restaurant called BOBO. It used to be a 5-story townhouse but they turned into a restaurant! It's the coolest thing ever!!!!! And the food was sosososososoooo goood!!!! I just got home now and I'm getting ready to watch the JETS game with my friend Julia! Yay! I'll be back laterrr :)

3 comments:

  1. Love Jersey Boys! Love! Such a fun, high energy show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to see that! But I saw Hair last week, also a great show!

    ReplyDelete