Monday, January 18, 2010

iwasbornaJETSFAN

J-E-T-S; JETS! JETS! JETS!
I honestly cannot believe that the Jets have gotten so far this football season!! I mean they haven't been to the playoffs in 21 YEARS! 1989 was the last year they were in the playoffs and now 2010 baby! I am so excited about this! I have faith that we can make it ALLL THE WAYY! Except, we do have to play the Colts next Sunday, which is definitely going to be a tough game, but I have faith! I really think that we can beat them and go all the way to the Superbowl!!! Even if they don't make it, the Vikings are going to the Superbowl, which means Brett Favre is going to the Superbowl and I love him! My sister and I have always loved Brett and the two of us would love to see him win another Superbowl!
Yesterday, I watched the game with Julia; we wore our old-school JETS jerseys: she wore Vinny Testeverde and me I wore Chrebret. Yup. LOVE IT! Then after the game, we picked up kelly and went to go have dinner at applebees! Yummy! Then we went back to Kelly's and had some lovely rum and coke and watched (500) Days of Summer! What a great movie!! It is not your typical love story, and I think that is one of the reasons why I liked it so much!! It was something completely new and totally different, and ya know, thats what we need in the film industry! We need people who are going to come up with ORIGINAL ideas, not something from a book or a real-life story ya know! Thats why I also would love to become a FILM DIRECTOR! Yup, alongside being an actress I would love to make movies! I actually have a list of movies I would love to create! Maybe from time to time, I'll share my creative ideas with you! :)

1 comment: