Friday, January 15, 2010

myDREAM

THIS IS WHERE I WANT TO END UP. onBROADWAY. The stage, the lights, the audience; I want it all. Acting has been a passion of mine since I was 5 years old. Ya know, people are usually inspired by something or someone to do something, but for me, I was born to be an actress. Ever since I was born I would put on mini-shows for my family and would always be singing. The annual 5th grade play came along and I was cast as the lead, Marian, in the show, The Music Man. The experience was incredible and also was my performance (not to be cocky or anything). I was so proud of myself, and from that moment I knew that acting was something I could do for the rest of my life. The feeling I get when I am on stage is incredible; there are no words that can describe how amazing I feel up there. I am working hard for this dream and I am going to do whatever it takes to get there. I don't care if I am living on the streets, dirt poor, I am not going to stop until I make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment