Tuesday, January 26, 2010

youareLOVED

Stumble Upon is my new latest obsession. I go on it multiple times a day. The things that are on the Internet are really cool and really weird. I was just on stumble when I came upon this picture. A very simple photographic; shades of green and pinks lying beautifully next to each other. And then a piece of paper with three words: you are loved. Three words. Thats all it took to get the wheels in my brain to start turning. There have been times in my life where I have questioned the saying "i love you" from certain people. But there are few that when that say love you they mean it, and those people know who they are =]. But when I saw this photo it made me realize that no matter there is always going to be at least one person who loves me. And I hope that everyone in the world knows that there is at least one person who loves them, and sometimes you don't even know it. And that could make life interesting; to search for the one person who truly loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment