Sunday, January 24, 2010

ladyGAGA

What a wonderful woman. There are certain bands and songs that have helped me through all of my hardships but I have never been INSPIRED by someone. Lady GaGa has inspired me in more ways than one. Last night I attended the Monster Ball at Radio City Music Hall. She said a lot of things during the show; she is a very funny woman. But there was one thing she said that touched me: "Throughout my whole life I have been told 'No'. But that never stopped me. Don't let the word 'No' stop you from being who you want to be." The past week I have been thinking about giving up on my dream of being an Actress. But these words from Lady GaGa made me realize that I am not alone. A superstar such as Lady GaGa was told that her dream of being an artist would not come true. But she didnt let that get her down. She worked her ass off and now she is on top of the world. At her show last night, my mind was completely blown away. I am still in shock and awe in how amazing of a show it was. And the most amazing part is, is that she created the whole entire show herself; from the set-list to the lights to the effects. Of course, as everyone knows she sings live, and man did her voice sound KILLER last night! I actually started hysterically crying when she appeared on stage. I couldn't believe that I was actually seeing someone who has been so influential to me. It was such an awesome experience, and one that I will remember for the rest of my life. Lady GaGa has impacted my life; she has motivated me to be who I am, to not be afraid. Thank you Lady GaGa. Thank you so much for all that you do.

1 comment:

  1. you're so lucky and i hate you.
    but i don't.

    love, erica

    ps. get a tumblr account ;)

    ReplyDelete