Friday, February 19, 2010

itsbeenAWHILE

So, I know it's been awhile since I've last written anything I have just been SUPER busy!! About 3 weeks ago I got back to school. I couldn't believe how much I have actually missed this place. Even though I spent about 6 weeks home, I really think that Scranton is my actual home, or at least my newfound home. I don't think I could ever get sick of the campus. Whenever I'm walking down the commons, it feels like the first day of classes (which is a great feeling). OH MY LORD I MUST TELL YOU! Ha! Sooooooo since Erin is not here this semester, because she is at bootcamp, I do not have a roommate. BUT on the Sunday I got back to school I had a roommate scare: I found out that I was getting a roommate named Guy. What, a girl named guy!? I was freaking out, going from being angry to crying to be angry again to crying again! I was a mess! As Sunday went on, Guy never showed up. So weird right? Well Guy did come to Scranton, except Guy is actually a Guy AND I KNOW GUY! Yup, I know him! We went to middle school together. So fucking weird, oh and hes in my theology class. Yeahh....awkward.


THE UNIVERSITY OF SCRANTON

Overall, second semester has been going awesome. I have so much more work than I did last semester, but I'm keeping up with it and so far I have gotten really good grades. I hope that the semester continues to go really well. I hope to keep up with my grades, get closer with my friends, and maybe find a boy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment